Thank$ for $ponsor$ing!

Thanks to all those that made it tonight and looking forward to some new faces next week!

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

RJX Tish in Highland Park

Gut Voch everybody!

What an awesome Shabbos in HP. I had Izzy Korobkin over, who provided excellant company.

Friday night we had the privilege of attending an RJX event. RJX, Rutgers Jewish Experience, is a kiruv organization that focuses on bringing unaffiliated Jewish Rutgers students into the frum Highland Park community. I saw Meir Graff and Gabe among others providing a TON of ruach.

It was really inspirational to see the 50 or so Rutgers students there who made decided that they would rather spend a Shabbos with frum Jews than on the Rutgers campus. I consider myself lucky that I am on the YU campus and not beset by the spiritual tests that would befall me had I attended Rutgers.

Interestingly enough, the host for the tish is an OJ and YU alum and though I didnt speak to him at the time I dont doubt that he would be willing to come to a Chabura and speak and sing with us.

All in all a great Shabbos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment