Thank$ for $ponsor$ing!

Thanks to all those that made it tonight and looking forward to some new faces next week!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chabura #3 Recap

Hey guys,

A quick recap...

There are many lessons to be learned out there, we just have to keep our eyes open and learn to find insight in everyday occurrence like Avraham and Rabbi Akiva.

Furthermore, remember to fight that fight! If its easy then your not succeeding. To stay afloat and grow and develop yourself is a challenge שאין כמוהו but it is worth it!

בלי נדר, I plan on posting the list of chizzuk items that Rabbi Gordon proposed as soon as I get a chance.

I really want to express my thanks to everyone that showed up. It means a lot that there is a chevra of guys that is willing to devote a large chunk of their time to extra learning and singing and a little chizzuk. I hope you are all enjoying, I definitely benefit from all of your company.

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment below.

I am going to Detroit for Shabbos as a Central East region advisor for NCSY. I intend on adding to the blog over the weekend and I am confident that I will have some great chizzuk to share after this shabbos.

If anyone has posts or pictures or video clips that they want to share please email me--DoronGreenspan@gmail.com

Have a great great Shabbos.

No comments:

Post a Comment