Thank$ for $ponsor$ing!

Thanks to all those that made it tonight and looking forward to some new faces next week!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A new Series

I think there is much wisdom tobe gained from t-shirts. Therefore I encourage everyone reading the blog (granted its only 1 or 2 people) to start paying attention to t-shirts and attempt to glean some mussar or life lessons. I will begin the series with something I saw in the Gym.

If you dont stand for something, You'll fall for anything.

I think we all know what we are supposed to stand for.

As R' Feldman was fond of saying it is all about Consistency and Constancy.

There are tremendous resources here at YU that are ready and willing to help you keep your life on track. Are we reaching out? Sticking to convictions is very difficult but if we dont have our foundations firmly in place in YU then what will keep us strong when we enter the real world? Now is the time to make sure that you have NO doubts as to what you, a religious Yeshiva student, represent. If you have doubts reach out to one of the sganei mashgichim or Rebbeim for guidance in strengthening yourself.

I remember being embarrassed in Shana Bet to ask about certain feelings I had because I felt that a Shana Bet guy shouldn't still be dealing with those issues but that is a very very immature way of thinking and going about life.

לא הבישן לומד

No comments:

Post a Comment